FREE RENTAL PROPERTY SEMINAR – 27th of NOVEMBER 6.00pm
CAN YOU AFFORD TO BUY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY?
Have you wondered whether you could afford to buy an investment property and how much out of pocket you will be each week? Then you need to come along to our FREE Seminar on the 27th November, Bacchus Marsh Office starting at 6.00pm
We deal with over 500 rental properties each year with our clients and have many years’ experience and expertise to guide clients in buying, managing, selling and building their rental property portfolio. Including how to maximise your tax-deductible claims each year, to help minimise tax, and help with your cashflow forecasting.
Plus hear tips from a Real Estate Agent and an Accountant who deal with these questions every day.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO CONSIDER:
- Can you afford a rental property?
- Estimating all of the purchase costs
- Can you get Loan approval?
- Cash Flow estimates and forecasting
- How much out of pocket will you be?
- Depreciation & Capital Allowances
- Rental Income or Capital Growth
- Ownership Structure & Tax consequences
- Negative gearing and positive gearing
Remember this is NOT a sales seminar but information and advice on making the right choices when buying a rental property.
Give us a call on 5366 1000 (press 2) to book your seat
Presented By Pat Hoey
Click here for more information….